Monday, February 27, 2012

Feb. 26 - Divinity Within

Sometimes I want to sit alone and be all by myself. I find so much, such wisdom in my mind. Who would have ever thought I’d have it here, just me all by myself.

--- The world is your home a stage for being. The air gives you your breath, with an in flow of air you feel your being becoming a remarkable force. The quench of water soothes your throat and lets your spirit flow with words unknown to even yourself. An energy of cryptic flow. But, to integrate these words and these feeling thoughts to coalesce with actions in your life creates such a masterpiece – an example of your life.

Though your life is set you want much more, ever giving and asking for truth. Wanting love, peace and a mysterious life. Enchantment is your desire.

Live long, live free – Keep living life in a way that calls more forth and in the growing, the becoming more -- your true self will step forward, your divinity within. 



*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like these writings please feel free to leave a comment.........