Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pieces of God - In Service


Pieces of God

Pieces of God the Mother, God the Father, we are all the same
Incarnate upon this earth in this human frame.
Let your light shine in the darkness of ignorance and shame.
Be yourself in total truth, be who you are without judgment, for we are all the same.

Thank you for your gentle guidance
Thank you for your touch
Growing stronger, becoming all – allowing our growth with no rush.

If I could sail the seas without restless nights, concur my days in peace.
I’d know the love that’s sent for me, to be my truth and I’d be free. 
Allowing comfort to be given, accepting peace of mind.
My journey is complete.



*



I have been with Jesus, I have felt his touch in lifetimes that have past. 
I allowed his presence to be my guide and accepted his truth as mine. 
Now in this new incarnation I feel another way. 
To God I call, to Spirit's essence but this feels one and is the same.



*



So how do I place myself in service? How do I act in these modern times?

Be yourself, no matter how old you are never running out of time.
Let go, let go, let go!
Lead God to you on a trip of souls. 
You are gifted and your spirit strong, no decision will be a risk.
Open up to all the many wonderings. 
Share your truth, be who you are.
Never mind the whispering of the others.
Never mind who thinks you do not know.
For you are truth, continue to plant your seeds as you have done before.
But this time add some water, give them substance. 
Allow your feelings to spread like sunshine and you will watch the souls that grow.




*


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like these writings please feel free to leave a comment.........