Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mar. 16 - A Commitment - Now


A commitment to yourself.

I surrender my life to Spirit, giving myself the love of all the universe.
Never will I be denied.
Never will I be led astray.
I am cared for and assisted.
I am enchanted to the core.

You don’t have to know anymore, you just have to let go!
Allow
Trust
Surrender


 *


Life flows along with a mighty force,
we feel unable to predict its direct course.

We could be drifting without a clue,
yet in our hearts we know what to do.

Moving along sometimes slowly without directions,
as time ticks by in this world of time/space perceptions.

The secret lies in this heart felt moment.
Life’s what you make it and it’s time you own it!

Your joy will be found by living in the trusted NOW.
Filled with appreciation and compassion you’ll discover how.

This NOW stands open with love and oneness,
so take the reins and accept the harness. 




*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like these writings please feel free to leave a comment.........