Monday, March 5, 2012

Mar. 4 - True Worth - Angels Gathered


Come with me let’s take a walk together down this earthly path
“I’m not so sure I’m head strong, I don’t think that you will last.”

I’ll be right here beside you, no matter what you do.
“I’m not so sure I want you and you might not want me too”

Just do your thing, it won’t matter, I won’t get in your way.
“You’re in my way already, I hear disapproval in what you say”

But I’m just with you sending love, how could I disapprove?
I’m here to give you comfort, your spirit I will soothe.

“That’s what you say but I feel it, something’s wrong with what I do.
You might not even say it but I question what is true.”

What’s true is that I love you and you can do no wrong.
“Then why don’t you just let me be, leave me alone, you don’t belong!”

Look again into the mirror and you’ll see that I am you!
Remember you’re a spark of God alive for this is true!

Don’t be surprised what your oneness encounters here upon the earth.
Don’t push away your loving self but embrace all that you’re worth.  

Divinity lives in all of us. We are never left alone.
No matter how we kick and scream, no matter how we moan.

Our souls are connected with spirit and that’s where our true self dwells.
So let’s walk this path together and listen to what your ‘true self’ tells.

Let’s hold hands and help each other. Let’s remember our true worth.
You could just be talking to yourself, so play and feel the mirth.

But know that you are all that is and we will always be together.
And loving yourself is paramount to then loving another.


 *


The angels have all gathered, the party has begun!
Music is playing and songs will be sung.

A celebration of glory of someone divine.
It’s you who’s the hero, the celebrated prime.

So, open your arms and embrace such a life.
You are loved for just being, no matter the strife.

There’s no need for a struggle, no need for a fight
Your loved unconditionally whether your wrong or your right

Can you see now how simple and easy it can be?
Believe in yourself and set all others free.

Join in the party that’s being held just for you.
It is a simple as that, nothing more for you to do.

Be love and be light, be joy and appreciation.
Have compassion for all as you enjoy this libation. 




*

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like these writings please feel free to leave a comment.........